Candidates considered must meet the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• Minimum of 2 years of proven experience working with the elderly in a caregiving role
• Experience with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, mobility & transfer
• Experience caring for Cancer, Dementia, Diabetes, Stroke or post-surgery care/support a plus!
• A High School Diploma or (GED) required. A CNA or HHA certification is not required but a plus!
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
• 3 verifiable professional references
• Valid Colorado Driver’s License, good driving record, reliable auto & proof of insurance
• Proof of U.S. Citizenship or documentation of work eligibility in the U.S.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written). Must be able to speak and write English
• Must be detailed oriented, organized, ability to keep detailed records
• Have the ability to lift up to 40lbs
• Must have a cell phone or way to communicate with the office daily
• Flexible Schedules available: Full or part-time, weekdays, weekends, nights, overnights, 24/7
We welcome qualified caregivers who are seeking long-term and rewarding relationships with our clients and our team.